Endo International plc recently announced that data from studies of Endo Aesthetics’ QWO (collagenase clostridium histolyticum-aaes) will be presented during the Cosmetic Bootcamp Summer Event.1
It was announced in July of 2020 that the FDA approved QWO for moderate to severe cellulite in adult women.
The meeting, taking place both in person and in virtually in Aspen, Colorado, June 24-27, 2021, will have the data displayed in 3 e-posters:
- Assessment of Mitigation Treatments on Injection-Site Bruising of Collagenase Clostridium Histolyticum-aaes Treatment of Buttock Cellulite in Women: A Phase 4, Open-Label Trial
- Authors: Steven H. Dayan, M.D.; Brian S. Biesman, M.D.; Suzanne Kilmer, M.D.; Kadriye Ciftci, M.D., Ph.D.; Jill Edgecombe, B.S.; Genzhou Liu, Ph.D.; Michael P. McLane, Ph.D.; Brenda LaTowsky, M.D.
- Real-World Effectiveness and Safety of Collagenase Clostridium Histolyticum-aaes Injections for the Treatment of Thigh Cellulite in Women: An Interim Analysis
- Authors: Melanie Palm, M.D., M.B.A.; John H. Joseph, M.D.; Deanne Mraz Robinson, M.D.; Ashish C. Bhatia, M.D.; Sachin M. Shridharani, M.D.; Steven H. Dayan, M.D.; Lisa Donofrio, M.D.; Jose R. Montes, M.D.; Genzhou Liu, Ph.D.; David Hernandez, M.D.; Jill Edgecombe, B.S.; Saji Vijayan, M.B.B.S.; Sabrina Guillen Fabi, M.D.
- Influence of Body Mass Index and Age on Response to Collagenase Clostridium Histolyticum-aaes Treatment of Buttock Cellulite: A Pooled Analysis of Two Phase 3 Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trials
- Authors: Mary P. Lupo, M.D.; Edward Lain, M.D.; Lawrence S. Bass, M.D.; Michael P. McLane, Ph.D.; Saji Vijayan, M.B.B.S.; Genzhou Liu, Ph.D.; Jill Edgecombe, B.S.; Mitchel P. Goldman, M.D.
The posters will be available online during the meeting.
1. plc EI. Endo’s qwo (Collagenase clostridium histolyticum-aaes) data to be presented at cosmetic bootcamp 2021. Cision RP Newswire. June 24, 2021. Accessed June 25, 2021. https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/endos-qwo-collagenase-clostridium-histolyticum-aaes-data-to-be-presented-at-cosmetic-bootcamp-2021-301318992.html