Perry Robins, M.D., has launched a training program designed for RNs, NPs and PAs and other healthare professionals interested in pursuing a dermatology-focused education in skin, health and anti-aging.
The program, “Advanced Training in Dermatology,” is offered as an on-demand, online course with 40 hours of comprehensive dermatology education on:
• Dermatology-specific terminology
• Identification of dermatologic conditions
• Preparation for in-office procedures and biopsies
• An overview of aesthetic dermatology and procedures
• Skin care and anti-aging routine recommendations
• Wound care approaches and techniques
• Recognizing and managing patient complications and emergencies
• Patient counseling
• Career guidance tips
The program also offers continuing education credits.
For more information, visit: https://dermtraining.com/